Monday, August 10, 2015

Ephesus

Good mornin' folks, how are you this fine Monday morning?  Looks like it's going to be a rainy Monday where I am, so let's start the week off with some nice scrapbook pages.


You'd never guess it, but these pictures are from Ephesus in Turkey (see the original pics here). I mean, I know my page titles are all mysterious and stuff, right?  Teehee, I kid.  Anywha, I managed to squeeze in eleven photos on this layout and a good bit of journaling.  No real embellishments though except for a bit of patterned paper near the title, but there's only so much you can squeeze into a 12x24-inch space.


And here's my color palette:  Old Olive for the page base, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla as accents.  I really liked these colors with the photos I used, if I can pat myself on the back a little bit here.

So I took about two weeks off from working on baby books and now it's time to get back in the game on those or else the babies will be here before the books are done.  And my fingers hurt from cross stitching yesterday for so long so it's probably a good idea not to overdo it on the stitching and focus on the paper crafts instead :)

Cheers, peeps!  Have a great week!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: