Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Nachos: Blissful Leaves

Hey Nacho fans, guess what?  It's time for another fabulous Nacho Average Color Challenge!


It just so happens that I got my holiday mini preorder late last week, so I used some new stamp goodies to make this:


For the leaf, I spritzed some watercolor paper with water, then used an Aquapainter to paint on some ink.  I let it dry, and then stamped it and cut it out with the Big Shot.  I couldn't resist using some retired Moonlight paper for my card and I kept the layout super simple so the focus stays on the leaf and the neat Emily Bronte sentiment.

So that's it for me today, what have you got?  Share with us on the Nacho blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves, Hardwood
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, watercolor paper, Moonlight DSP stack (retired)
Accessories:  Leaflets Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors -- and I am SO READY for fall. I imagine you'll get a lot more color back there than we will in Texas, however. WAITING, WAITING, WAITING for cooler weather!!! Love you!