Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Fox Says...



I know I'm like a year late to the party, but I just got this fox stamp.


My fox says HEY.  This idea just popped into my head yesterday and I had to make it.  I showed it to the hubs, and he says I should stamp yipyipyip etc. on the inside.  I'm not sure who would get it though...and without that, it's just a cute fox sayin' hey.

I started out with the color combination from Cupcake Inspirations:


Which I admit is a loose interpretation of the colors because we don't have good analogs to the lavender or jade in current SU! colors.  I love that jade color though.  Me wants it.

I also used this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


Though somehow when I copied the sketch down I lost the part where the image panel is towards the left.  Oops.  I don't stamp with a computer in the basement because a.) I like to unplug and b.) wifi down there sucks, so I usually copy down challenges and take the paper downstairs with me.  And sometimes I end up a little off from where I started.


This was the first fox card (Fox 1) but I thought he needed some black feets and a black nose, so I made the other one.  The speech bubble and "hey" stamp are from old Paper Pumpkin kits...I continue to not make the kits but I do use the stamps.  At least I use the stamps?

Ok foxes, I'm off to new adventures (most likely packing things up to ship off at the post office).  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Thankful Forest Friends, My Paper Pumpkin
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry & Cucumber Crush DSP
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining our challenge this week.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

CCsMom said...

Hey!? Pretty funny.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Naki said...

I love that fox! this is such a fun card! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Indy's Designs said...

You can never be late to the party with that darling fox! Super fun card! So glad you were inspired to use the colors of this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie