Tuesday, September 29, 2015

4, 3, 2, 1...NACHO

Howdy, folks!  Are ya ready for another great Nacho Average Sketch challenge?  Because it is upon us!


I really wanted to use Haunt Ya Later again but I figured I did three cards with it last week so let's do something different.  So here's what I made:


This is a 4-3-2-1 card, which I didn't think about until it was done.  Take a look:

4 colors of cardstock--Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
3 stamp sets--Lighthearted Leaves, A Dozen Thoughts, French Filigree
2 Framelits--leaf and circle
1 color of ink (and also one Candy Dot)

Honestly the thing that took the longest with this card was deciding how I wanted to orient the leaf in relation to the sentiment banner.  I chose the colors on a whim--they just seemed like an interesting combination.  I had to pull French Filigree out of retirement for the background...I looked through the entire current catalog and couldn't find anything that would have worked as well as French Filigree so I went with it.

So now it's your turn!  Take this fabulous sketch for a whirl and show us what you've got on the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves, A Dozen Thoughts, French Filigree (retired)
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Leaflets & Circles Framelits, Dimensionals, Neutral Candy Dot

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Very pretty. LOVE the fall theme!