Monday, October 12, 2015

Baby Books: December

Scrappy Monday, peeps!  The hubs is off work today for Columbus Day which almost made me forget it's a weekday.  And to celebrate, we're painting the bathroom!  Yay?

Anyway, to my everlasting surprise, the twins for whom I made these baby books are still baking.  Seriously, I was surprised that mama made it to October first, much less today.


Preeeeetty sure they'll be here by Christmas though.


You might recognize this Santa Claus from last year's Santa Stache stamp set.  I love him, he's so cute.  I heat embossed him with Smoky Slate EP and then colored in his hat and face.


And of course Santa needs at least one reindeer, so there ya go.  Pretty sure this is Blitzen.


The color palette du jour:  Garden Green, Real Red, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  And now my hubs is calling me to go start painting in the bathroom.  Wish us luck and cheers, peeps!

Supplies, almost all SU!
Stamps:  Santa Stache, Warmth & Wonder
Ink:  Versamark, Real Red, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Garden Green, Real Red, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Nordic Noel DSP
Accessories:  Deco Lables and Circles Framelits, Smoky Slate EP, Sizzix Alphabet

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

You don't need luck because you are well versed in the art of painting by now!!!

Very nice holiday page, Kik.

I have washed "The Wave" and will take it out to the Totty's to get framed on Saturday. Can't wait to see what Linda thinks. I really like how my print is framed with a white mat in a bronze-looking frame. May go black on the frame, though. Not sure -- just need something oriental!!!

Oh, you ought to have Missy measure the outside of the frame of the flag picture you made her. I'm betting that will give an indication of the stitch count of the fabric. I don't remember -- did we have it framed in black like your others?

Love you mucho!!! Mom