Monday, November 9, 2015

Frozen

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today's layout shares a name with a Disney movie you may have heard of.


Actually I got some Frozen stickers that I had intended to use on here, and then I changed my mind and just went with snowflakes.  Somehow I never posted these pictures on my other blog, but this was from February when we actually had a freeze in Alabama.  These deer statues were at the entrance to the housing development we lived in, and they usually have a fountain of water spraying on them so that's why they froze over like that.


Just got these snowflake stamps and I love them :D


When I was still planning to use my Elsa sticker on here, I found a lettering template that was similar to the one they use for the movie title but I used a snowflake for the O.  I don't know why Disney doesn't use a snowflake for the O.


Today's color palette:  Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  Although the "Frozen" part is right now wishful thinking...the high here on Saturday was 78 degrees.  In November!  Global warming, y'all.

Happy birthday to my brother, who doesn't read this blog, but you'll see his birthday card here tomorrow.  Cheers!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon, Thick Whisper White, All is Calm Specialty DSP
Accessories: Flower Medallion punch, lettering template

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Adam has been celebrating ALL WEEKEND since the Cowboys beat TCU! Ha! He was a rock star at the game in his zoot suit. Several stopped him to take his picture. Then he found the MOST PERFECT shirt for him -- it was orange and had Darth Vader on it. It said, "I am a Cowboy -- like my father before me." Isn't that awesome?!!!

Super great post, Kik. The colors make me feel cooler. Beautiful. Yes, I like to use something for the 0's or O's -- it add something to the title. Fabulous, Kik! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Tanya said...

This is really pretty! I love that DP and it's perfect for a frozen over fountain! :)