Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nachos: Lighthearted Thanksgiving

Happy Tuesday, y'all!  We're getting ready to go pick my family up from the airport, but I do have a Nacho Average Sketch challenge card for you today.  So here's the sketch:


This card would be great with those window frame Framelits in the holiday mini catalog, but I don't have them and I'm just not ready to give up on the fall cards yet, so...


I went with Lighthearted Leaves.  I rotated the sketch 90 degrees just because I couldn't get the sentiment to fit otherwise.

Your turn now!  Don't forget to upload your creation at the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow DSP
Accessories:  Leaflets Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors -- and the sentiment. Catching up since I was with YOU this Thanksgiving being thankful that I had my whole immediate family there. So nice.