Monday, December 7, 2015

Nordic Noel Colorblock

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I have enough Christmas pages done already that I don't have to make any new ones between now and January.  : D


A couple of years ago I came up with the idea to take all the photo Christmas cards we got and make a color-blocked layout for my scrapbooks.  I'd only done pages for a year or two, but after we moved to Alabama I found all the other years' Christmas cards.  So I made A LOT of pages all in a row, which is why I don't have to worry about my Scrappy Monday posts all month.  Teehee.


Basically I picked a different patterned paper pack for each year and just went to town.


And some years I have more cards than others.  This time I ended up needing to make five pages total.


I thought I had gotten all the cards in but then I found a couple more that had been hiding, so whenever the 2014 scrapbook pages make it into an album, this will be the last page.

Well, you know what they say...places to go, things to do.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Morning Post Numbers
Ink:  Garden Green, Real Red
Paper:  Garden Green, Real Red, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Deco Labels Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack star

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Such a great idea.

Tanya said...

I like it!! I like the DP blocks between the photos! I just put mine on plain cardstock, lol...