Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Last Nacho

Well children, are you ready for the last Nacho Average Color Challenge?  Because it's here.


After this week's challenge, the Nachos will be going to a monthly blog hop instead of a weekly challenge.  I'm going to miss the Nacho challenges though, so I just wanted to say...


Thanks.  It's been fun being on the Nacho design team.  But we'll still be back for blog hops!

Anyway, about this card.  I wanted to do something simple but still oomphy, so glimmer paper to the rescue.  I cut out the "thanks" Thinlit three times, once in silver glimmer paper and twice in Night of Navy cardstock, and then I stacked the three together to give it some dimension.  Couple of snowflakes and a rhinestone, and my card was done.

Hope you'll try your hand at this color challenge and post it over on the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Uh, I just got done watching two episodes of Doctor Who, so is it weird if I tell you I wrote this whole post with a British accent?

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Silver Glimmer
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits, rhinestone

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the snowflakes. I've been working with several snowflake punches, but these are absolutely GORGEOUS. I like them way better than mine.

Anyway, great card, Kik!

Tanya said...

This is so pretty! I read the news teaser on the NAC blog and I'm disappointed! I love the sketches on that blog! Hoping to play along in just a few minutes...!
But really- I had to leave a comment because of your British accent statement, haha.....We watched Sherlock's new episode last night so now I'm debating rewatching Doctor Who or Sherlock, all of which I've seen twice.