Saturday, April 9, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: Baby Shower

Happy Saturday!  Let's get all pink and girly.


I usually don't do a layout for a baby shower in the baby books I make, but I couldn't resist the idea this time (probably a little bit because I was one of the shower hostesses).  I used the Birthday Bouquet paper for the shower invitations and some of the decorations, so that's what I used for this too.


The theme of the shower was Cinderella, and there is a LOT of tea in that movie, so we had tea and lots of teacups and of course I had to use A Nice Cuppa for this layout.  And Daydream Medallions (now retired) looks pretty great to frame the teacup if I can pat myself on the back a little bit.


I used a marker to only ink up the word Tea-riffic, the whole stamp says "You Are Tea-Riffic".  And the heart is another stamp.


The Birthday Bouquet DSP-inspired color palette:  Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  A Nice Cuppa, Daydream Medallions
Ink:  Pool Party, Blushing Bride
Paper:  Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Accessories:  Cups & Kettle Framelits, Circles Framelits, Sizzix alphabet

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is SO pretty!! Perfectly Cinderella-y too!

CCsMom said...

Fun times. This reminds me that I need to print some of the photos from the baby shower for Adrienne to populate this page! I'll do that at the same time I print out photos from our meeting of Baby Walker on Thursday. After all, Adrienne will need SOMETHING to do with 9 weeks of time off from work, eh? Ha!!! I made a funny.

CCsMom said...

Forgot to say that I think the choice of patterned paper is so girly and lovely. Just beautiful. I think it is perfect.