Saturday, May 21, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: July

Yet another rainy Saturday morning, y'all!  So I've got some sunny baby book pages for you.


My mom, dad, *and* SIL all have birthdays in July, two of them very close to the 4th so of course I buy all the Independence Day stamps that SU! makes.


Yay fireworks!


And also stars!


Today's super-bright color palette is Real Red, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, and Whisper White, but this was actually my second attempt.  Here's the first one:


Soft Sky, you disappoint me.  I wish I hadn't glued everything down before I decided I didn't like the color combination--it seemed too dark for a baby book, and that Soft Sky is like the slightly blue version of dirty dishwater.  Urgh.  Hence the re-do.

That's it for me today, y'all.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  July Fourth, Red White & Blue, Be the Star
Ink:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise DSP
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, circle & scalloped circle punches, Sizzix alphabet

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I do not at all mind the red and blue first attempt. At any rate, LOVE the patriotic colors!!!