Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Ridiculously Happy Butterfly

Okay, y'all.  I don't know about you, but I'm getting really tired of cloudy and rainy weather.  It's been like two weeks since we saw the sun here and everything is soggy and it's making me grumpy.

Grump grump grump.

Okay, card.


Soooo meet the new Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo.  I also used Mint Macaron and some stamped-off Tip Top Taupe, and this week's Retro Sketch:


I even tried scattering some pearls around like is on the sketch.  Other than the butterfly, this is a single-layer card; I just used stamped elements for the border at the top and the scribbly circular element behind the butterfly on the sketch.  It had been too long since I last inked up Awesomely Artistic so I paired that with a sentiment from the new stamp set Love & Affection.  That sentiment (and the font) make me ridiculously happy.  Now if they could just get rid of the cloudy rainy weather for me....

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Awesomely Artistic, Love & Affection
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Pearls

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the sentiment here. So nice. And you really DID copy the design pretty much . . . I love butterflies. Great colors, too.