Saturday, August 6, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: The Last Page

Heyyyyy we're finally at the last page for the A-Team's baby book!  And since both my brother and his wife are terrifically rah-rah for their respective college sports teams, I just couldn't resist adding a bit of my alma mater:


But that's not all, I added a picture!


And then I laughed and laughed and laughed and Adrienne can't take it out because that's where I signed the book.  She opened it at the baby shower, flipped all the way through and when she got to this page she said, "And we were doing so well up till now!"


There's my color palette:  Whisper White, Handsome Hunter, Crushed Curry, and Early Espresso.  The bear paws were from a very, very, VERY old sheet of scrapbook cut-outs that I have from a scrapbook expo I went to probably at least 15 years ago.  Yay for using old stash.


I took all the pictures of the baby book pages (and corresponding color palettes) at the same time, so out of curiosity I kept out all the colors I used on the entire book and put them in sorta rainbow order.  It's a pretty colorful creation.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Handsome Hunter
Paper:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, college mascot DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, Beary Patch embellishments

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love it! Very clever way to get BU into the book! Cute pic too!

CCsMom said...

Who doesn't LOVE that photo?!!! So cute. Great way to end the baby book. I'm sure Clara will eventually understand the college rivalries and get into the spirit her own self!

Tanya said...

hahahaha! That is so much something I would do...! I love it!