Monday, August 15, 2016

Harry Potter Studio Tour, Part 3

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hubs and I are in Texas right now but I still have some scrapbook pages for you today.


This is Harry Potter layout #4, and the pics are of some of my very favorite things in the whole studio--there's a section of a bunch of printed materials made for the movies.  Harry's first Hogwarts letters, his Hogwarts Express train ticket, the library book Hogwarts: A History that Hermione always quotes, some textbooks, Umbridge's kitten stationery, and of course all the wanted posters for Harry, Sirius, and Bellatrix.  (Sadly, the pictures in the posters don't move in real life like they do on film.)  So much of this stuff is hard to see even if you're watching the movies on the big screen so I loved the opportunity to get a close-up look at all this.


The last two big exhibits are Diagon Alley (sadly, you can't go in the shops and I would so love to go in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes) and a giant model of Hogwarts Castle, after which you exit into the huge shop where they try to sell you all kinds of Harry Potter swag.  I cut down these pictures as much as I could and still ended up with five layouts....hey, I love me some Harry Potter!


Color palette is still the same:  Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.  Check in with y'all tomorrow.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories:  None

No comments: