Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Nachos: Getting Sketchy

Mornin', y'all!  Hey, lookit that, two days of blog posts in a row.  And I'm back with the Nacho Average Challenges team and check out this awesome sketch!


Nice and simple, just what I need when I'm still getting back in the stamping groove.  Last week the hubs and I spent several days gallivanting around New England, and one evening we had dinner with a sweet friend of mine and her husband so I made this for her:


I don't have the paisley DSP that's in the holiday catalog, but that doesn't mean I can't use it for color-iffic inspiration!  I chose Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry (my friend loves purple, so that seemed appropriate), a bit of Soft Suede and some metallic copper to finish it off.  The sentiment is embossed with copper EP, and check out this view of the copper foil paper:


SHINY.  I added a white panel on the inside of the card too, also with the two rounded corners, but sponged with some Rich Razzleberry instead of Night of Navy like on the card front.  I chose leaves for this card because the main reason we went driving all through New England was to see the fall foliage (and did we ever).  So there you have it!

Hope you join along with this awesome sketch challenge on the Nacho blog.  Until next time, cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, One Big Meaning
Ink:  Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Versamark
Paper:  Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Accessories:  Corner rounder punch, Dimensionals, Copper EP

No comments: