Sunday, November 13, 2016

Bear Book: Gotcha Day!

Whoops, I forgot to get this bear book layout posted yesterday!


Once again I used green and gold for the main colors, but I figured even though this is for a boy bear that I could get away with some Flirty Flamingo photo mats.  It looks like a LOT of pink now, but when pictures are on there it won't be a lot at all :)


Plus pink is good for hearts.


Today's color palette:  Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  Though I think maybe Basic Gray would have been a better choice for the letters, to be a little less stark than the black.  Too late now!

Supplies:
Stamps:  All-Heart Bear from Whippersnapper, Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Basic Black, Garden Green
Paper:  Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, Sizzix Alphabet, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: