Saturday, November 19, 2016

Bear Book: March

Happy Saturday, y'all!  I'm back with more bear book pages.  This was actually the first layout I made for the book, and it was a no-brainer because...


It's green and gold and bears for St. Patrick's Day.  What will I do when I run out of that most excellent patterned paper?


I love O'Leary :)  Stampin' Up! doesn't do much in the way of St. Patrick's Day stamps, but I have a few good ones from *coughcough* other sources.


And there's the journaling block.  I have a claddagh ring (the design in the upper left corner here) that I'm wearing as a wedding ring right now because my wedding ring doesn't fit due to the pregnancy.  I usually wear the claddagh ring on my right hand, which is slightly larger since I'm right hand dominant, so though the ring is tight on that hand it fits perfectly on my left hand right now.  But enough about my puffy hands :p


The color palette today includes Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Night of Navy, So Saffron, and Whisper White.

Alright, I'm off to figure out how to sell things on eBay.  Wish me luck!

Supplies:
Stamps:  O'Leary from Whipper Snapper, other stamps from Flourishes
Ink:  Basic Black, Night of Navy, Garden Green
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Country Club SSK
Accessories:  Deco Labels Framelits, oval & scalloped oval punch, Sizzix alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: