Saturday, November 5, 2016

Bear Book: Poland

Hey, it's Saturday!  I'd pretty much finished posting my niece's baby book a while back, so today we're starting on a brand new book.  It's done like the regular baby books I make, but this one is special because I made it for a 4-year-old little boy that my good friends adopted earlier this year.  Because he needed a book too even if he wasn't a baby anymore :)


The first layout is for pictures they took while they were in Poland, where li'l boy is from.


Throughout this book, you'll see a lot of green and yellow, and bears on every layout.  And you'll see pretty quick that I think Whipper Snapper bears are pretty much the cutest on the planet when it comes to stamps.  This book took me quite a while because I had to color in alllll the images with colored pencils and I was trying really hard to make it all look nice.


Today's color combo:  Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Marina Mist, and of course Whisper White.  I wish the letters had shown up on the Wild Wasabi DSP a little better, but otherwise I like this one.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rockin' Teddy from Whipper Snapper, Stars & Swirls
Ink:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Marina Mist, Thick Whisper White, Wild Wasabi DSP
Accessories:  Circles & Deco Labels Framelits, primitive star punch, Sizzix alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

2 comments:

Thoughts by B and M said...

Hi Christie, how nice of you. Colors and theme are great! so glad I can see your great work again!

Tanya said...

What a great project! You are so generous with your scrapping talents!