Monday, November 7, 2016

Charming Sunrise

GUESS WHAT, Y'ALL.  Today is the 1,000th post here at Snapdragon Stamps!  One THOUSAND!  And I think that just about every single one of those posts has at least one card or scrapbook page, so that's a lot of ink and paper and stamps.  Dude!

I don't have any special celebration planned for today (oops) but I do have a new scrapbook layout for you.


Pics are from our trip to Ohio's Amish country last year; see them all here.  Our last morning in Ohio, we got up a little early and drove around taking pictures as the sun came up.  This is the last chronological layout for the Ohio trip but it's the one I made first (stay tuned for the other two coming up on our next Scrappy Mondays).


I got the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set when it first debuted this summer, but this is its maiden voyage.  You know I love me some mixed font titles.


Today's color palette:  Bashful Blue, Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Whisper White.

Okay, I'm off to do all the things today...walk dogs, grocery shopping, go to gym, you know the drill.  And also play with the new camera we got this weekend! :D  (Maybe that's my 1,000-post prize?  No, this is hubs' and my Christmas gift for ourselves!  Squee!)

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Brushwork Alphabet, Letterpress Alphabet, Gently Falling
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Fruit Stand DSP
Accessories:  Stamp-a-Ma-Jig

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is a beautiful layout!