Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Gratitude with the Nachos

Forget all the crazy stuff on the news today, the Nachos have a great theme challenge for you!


I always, always, always seem to need thank you cards, and I love fall cards, so here's what I made:


I haven't used vellum in no kidding YEARS but for today's card that's what I went to immediately.  I'm holding it down so you can see the background leaves, here's what it looks like just by itself:


Think maybe I should use vellum a little more often :)  And of course I've got some copper on there too, I do enjoy all the copper stuff out now.  I still have my old embossing powder from the last time SU! carried it, and the copper foil sheets are just so pretty.

So make your own gratitude-themed project and share it with the Nachos.  And whatever you do, don't turn on the TV today unless it's to watch a movie.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, One Big Meaning
Ink:  Versamark, Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil, Vellum
Accessories:  Copper EP, linen thread

No comments: