Friday, December 23, 2016

Bear Book: December

Happy Friday, y'all!  Since Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are this weekend, I thought I'd just share the December bear book layout today and not worry about doing a Friday Flashback or posting again until Monday.  I wanna spend the weekend with my hubs :)

So here's the bear book layout:


The colors were taken from last year's Season of Cheer DSP, which I did really love (even though it includes Soft Sky which we know should be traded back out for Baja Breeze which is the awesomest color ever).


I've had this little guy for a while and isn't he adorable?  Glad I got a reason to use him on a project.


And I think the wee bear in the stocking is just as cute too.


I needed something to go in the dead space between pictures, and since the Soft Sky page base is so light I just stamped and colored directly on it.


And there's the palette:  Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow (I really miss this color) and Whisper White.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bear stamps from Whippersnapper, Something to Celebrate
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Window Frames Framelits, Sizzix Alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: