Sunday, December 18, 2016

Bear Book: July

I was so busy going to see Rogue One twice in two days that I forgot to get this post up yesterday!  :) So Baby Book Saturday is Baby Book Sunday this week.  And while we've been having wintry weather lately, today's layout is all about summer:


Okay so it's a lot of blues but it's for the 4th of July.


I've had this patriotic bear stamp for years and I still love him, he's adorable.  And I discovered that the way the star is designed on the retired large star punch is a little different than the star Framelits, but I liked the effect.


And there's a decoration for the journaling block.  I think I shoulda done the firecracker in red instead.


Today's color palette:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Summer Sun, and Whisper White.  I'm off to my craft room to go work on some projects, so cheers y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Patriotic Bear from Whippersnapper, Simply Stars, July Fourth
Ink:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Thick Whisper White, Real Red DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, large star punch, Stars Framelits, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: