Saturday, December 10, 2016

Bear Book: June

Well, yesterday's Friday Flashback didn't happen....I went downstairs to work on something, and then couldn't find something in my craft room and got distracted trying to clean out things and organize and then I got a little frustrated so I went back upstairs without actually making anything.  But I do have a bear book layout today!


Nice and summery when we're having Polar Vortex Weekend.


Uh, so I need more summery stamps...the only reason I did a yellow background behind this ice cream-lovin' bear was because I used a little sun stamp on the left-hand page.  Because I don't have any ice cream stamps.


See, I couldn't have just ONE spot of yellow.


But I do have several cherry stamps.


Today's color palette:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.  Now I'm going to go finish organizing that craft room so I can get back to the fun part!  Wish me luck.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Haagen-Dazs Bear from Whippersnapper, Fruit & Flowers, Hello
Ink:  Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Sweet Shoppe DSP
Accessories:  Ovals & Lots of Labels Framelits, circle & scalloped circle punch, Sizzix alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: