Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Nachos: Yummy Little Christmas

Happy Tuesday, kids!  I meant to get this post written and scheduled ahead of time, but yesterday was very long and very busy and I forgot because I think all my brain cells are being diverted to Baby Sodapop.  But anyway, today the Nachos have a color challenge for you!


And it's appropriately festive for December.  I haven't bought hardly any Christmas stamps this year though, and I've been both cooking and baking a lot, so my stamp set choice for today's card was pretty natural:


I bought Yummy Little Christmas on a whim a while back mostly because I liked that mixer stamp.  And actually I know exactly who's going to get this card too, so the stamp set has come in useful :)  I needed a wee snowflake background stamp for the Cherry Cobbler panel, so that came from Sheltering Tree.

So this layout isn't something I would typically come up with on my own...I CASEd it from the holiday catalog!  Page 27, if you're interested.  The proportions on my card area  little different because I used different stamps, but if you look at the catalog and then my card you'll see that they're definitely sisters.

So now it's your turn!  Upload your creation on the Nacho blog by December 19 for us to oooh and aaah over.  In the meantime, I'll probably be making another batch of these cranberry cardamom spice muffins, which are probably the most ridiculously spectacular thing to come out of my kitchen in recent memory.  Seriously, hubs couldn't stop talking about them after I made them for breakfast on Sunday.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Yummy Little Christmas, Sheltering Tree
Ink:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer paper
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals

No comments: