Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Two More Trees

Hey kids!  Remember last week when I posted the cherry tree and snowflake tree cards?  Well, it occurred to me last night that I should do two more trees and make it a whole seasonal set.  So I did.


The summer tree is Pear Pizzazz (which I should have stamped off first to make it a better match for the other cards, oops) and Garden Green; the autumn tree is Peekaboo Peach and Cherry Cobbler.

Once again I used the Freshly Made Sketches square sketch:


And the Global Design Project theme challenge:





If you forgot what the other two looked like, here they are:


And the new set again:


Four seasons of trees :)  Much as I hate the summertime in Virginia (kill me now, ridiculous humidity), I do love actually having fall colors and even some occasional snow.  I just need a set of gills for the summertime, and a really great AC.

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, Pear Pizzazz card:
Stamps:  Sheltering Tree, Touches of Texture
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals

Supplies, Peekaboo Peach card:
Stamps:  Sheltering Tree, Touches of Texture
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Karren said...

Fabulous selection of cards! The idea to use a texture stamp for the vertical panel is the sketch is so clever and works so well! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Nancy said...

Beautiful set of cards! I loved the seasons and the colors you used! Can you tell me what the dimensions of your base card? It looks like 11 x 4.25 folded in half but I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Christy Lynn said...

Hi Nancy! The cards are 5 inches square. Thanks for stopping by my blog!