Monday, January 30, 2017

Snowmageddon

Edited to add:  I set this up last night to post today, and woke up to two inches of snow outside.  How's that for good timing? ;)

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How's it going today?  I'm hanging in there and still pregnant :p  Hubs and I are taking bets as to when Sodapop will arrive.


These pictures are from last year's giant snowstorm that was over my birthday weekend :)  Dang, why is this photo so dark of the layout??  Anyway, click to embiggen.  Hubs got almost an entire week off of work due to the snow, so we used the time to play with the dogs and build a giant snowbear and then we had to dig out the car because eventually hubs did have to go back to work.


There's a closeup of some of the letters and rest assured the dog hair is not a permanent part of the layout.  My friend Tiana made us a sign once that says "Home is where the dog hair sticks to everything but the dog!" and that is 1000000% TRUE.  Thanks, Sadie.


And here's a bonus second layout!  Sooooo I've got an album of pictures of my dogs because when my yellow lab Chewie died, I realized I didn't have a lot of pictures of him despite spending a LOT of time with him.  So we do make an effort to take pictures of our two doglets and yes I'm the crazy person with a dog scrapbook.  Anyway, we took so many cute pictures of them during Snowmageddon that I decided to make a layout for their book in addition to the other layout above.  But I figured why reinvent the wheel, so I did basically the same layout, except I squeezed in three photos on the top right instead of two.  Sadie wishes it would snow like this again because she totally loves the snow, but so far nothing doing.


The color palette that's much brighter in person:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush, and Melon Mambo.  Seriously, why did the pictures of these layouts come out so dark?  Grr.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Big Deal Alphabet, Merry
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: