Monday, April 3, 2017

Amsterdam

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today's layout is one of the last few I made before Ryan was born, and it's pretty springy so I thought it was appropriate to share now that we're in April.


Hubs and I visited Amsterdam in April of 2013; you can see the original pictures here.  The main draw was going to see the tulips (more pages of those are forthcoming), but we also visited the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum, a Van Gogh exhibit (the Van Gogh museum was being renovated, so they had an exhibit at the Hermitage I think, and apparently there's more than one Hermitage museum in the world), and did a couple of walking tours of the city (and went through the Red Light District multiple times).


Thought I'd accent my title with some tulips.


We didn't take any pictures of people on bikes, but that is the main mode of transportation in Amsterdam, so I had to put the bicycle on here.


And some butterfly die cuts because I needed another accent and couldn't think of anything else ;)


Today's color palette is taken straight from the Painted Blooms patterned paper:  Blushing Bride, Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Softy Sky, and Whisper White.

Tulip pages coming soon.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweet Shoppe Alphabet (upper & lower), Painted Petals, Timeless Talk
Ink:  Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green marker
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories:  Bold Butterfly Thinlits

No comments: