Sunday, April 30, 2017

Bear Book: First & Last Pages

Hey kids!  Guess what.  Today I'm finally at the last blog post for the bear book.  Woo!


This is a first year in the family book (adoption) rather than a baby book, so that's why the first page doesn't say "first year" on it.


I think I have just one 3-inch strip of that Baylor bear paper left but the rest all went to great projects :)


I love these paw prints too.  They're cut out of a sheet of pre-printed bear stuff so I have one for Bennet, one for Missy, and a little one for Carleton because Missy wasted no time in teaching him "Sic 'em Bears!"


Today's color palette:  Whisper White, Summer Sun, Handsome Hunter (I'm sad that I'm down to just a teeny bit of Handsome Hunter cardstock), and Early Espresso.

That's it for me today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Whisper White, Summer Sun, Early Espresso, Baylor University DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix Alphabet, paw prints from Beary Patch

No comments: