Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Keukenhof

Y'all, it definitely feels like spring here.  I went for my first run in, like, forever last night and the weather was SO FABULOUS I wanted to stay out twice as long.  And I hate running!  Srsly though, I did a lot better than I expected to on that run, but thanks to that and going to the gym for the first time post-baby on Monday, I'm pretty sore.  And also craving chocolate.

Okay, back to spring thoughts! (Does Easter candy count as a spring thought?)


Here are the tulip pages I promised on Monday!


Closeup of the quote stamp, which is totally apropos for the layout and also fit nicely in the stripes on the patterned paper, which makes me happy.


I did two tulip layouts (say "two tulips" five times fast) and I still had a bunch of printed photos I didn't use...and tons more that I didn't print,  I think I took about 200 or so flower pics on this day.


Same color palette as last time: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Blackberry Bliss, and Whisper White.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm getting really good at typing one-handed, but the squirt is starting to cry so once again I go to change a diaper.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets
Ink:  Pacific Point
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Something I'm still getting used to -- hearing YOU say, "I have to go change a diaper"!!! CRAZY!!!

Very nice tulip pix!!! That was my mom's favorite flower.