Monday, May 1, 2017

Disneyland!

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I haven't made a card in weeks, but I have done quite a few scrapbook pages.  I have almost 30 draft blog posts to share here and I'm not stopping anytime soon :)

So anyway, today's scrapbook layouts feature pictures from 2006.


Um, I think the paper is that old too.  I dug out a really old set of Designer Series Paper called Kaleidoscope and used the coordinating colors:  Only Orange, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Summer Sun, and Green Galore are all long since retired.  Only Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black are still current.  Hey, do ya recognize that photo on the lower right?  That's my Splitcoast profile pic with the Captain Jack Sparrow pirate hair.


I continue to do crazy things like cut out my stamped letters for page titles.  The S, Y, and D look kinda yellowy in this photo but they're lime green.  The Mickeys are a punch I got ages ago, which reminds me I need to work on my album from our honeymoon--we went on a Disney cruise in 2005.  Yeah that's not scrapped yet either, but it WILL be!  (Let's not talk about my wedding photos.)


Second layout, these photos are mostly from California Adventure but even I didn't want to stamp and cut out a title THAT long.  Plus I needed some room for journaling.


Today's mostly-retired color palette, as I said earlier, includes Only Orange, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, and Basic Black.  I thought the bright colors worked perfectly with my Disneyland photos.  I've also got photos pulled out from our trip to Disneyland last year, maybe I should do those next! :)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Only Orange, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Whisper White, Kaleidoscope DSP
Accessories:  Mickey punch by All Night Media

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Man, look at my hair. Looks like a mop. Ha! At that time, I thought that having it a bit longer would make me look younger. These photos prove that is NOT the case. Too funny.

Your layout is great, though!