Monday, May 29, 2017

Salt Mine

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  It's another gray day here in Snapdragonland, and as it happens my scrapbook layout is gray today too.


Pictures are from the ancient salt mine near Krakow in Poland (see 'em all here). 


Very simple title with the Back to Basics Alphabet.  I do this thing where I delay getting alphabet sets until they go on the retiring list and *then* I buy them right before they're gone forever.  I got the Layering Letters Alphabet a couple weeks ago but I haven't used it yet ;)


Today's color palette includes Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, and Very Vanilla.  I chose to use the pink (even though there really isn't much pink in the pictures) because sometimes you can find pink salt in the grocery store.  True it's usually Himalayan sea salt or something, but it's salt so it all connected in my brain.

That's it for now, I'm going to go try to figure out why my iPod isn't connecting to the computer to sync up.  Hubs is feeding the kiddo :D  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Back to Basics Alphabet
Ink:  Marina Mist, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Basic Gray, Marina Mist, Beau Chateau DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

OK, so is that Lee LICKING the wall? Did he wonder how many OTHERS had tried the same thing?!!! Too funny. I do like the colors!!!