Thursday, August 31, 2017

Out of Sight Orange Blossom

So when the Stampin' Up! catalog came out this summer, I only got two new stamp sets to start with (Orange Blossom and Post Script).  And even though I've gotten several other new stamp sets since then, I keep coming back to those first two...especially Orange Blossom!


Sooo that just means I made a good choice when I bought that set, right?  ;)  Today's Orange Blossom card is for the newest Freshly Made Sketch:

I arranged my three elements a little farther down on the card just because I wanted to make sure that orange flower on the patterned paper was visible :)  Isn't that paper gorgeous? It's from the Whole Lot of Lovely pack, and that's not a misnomer.  Love the watercolor-style flowers on that black background.

Well, I've got pumpkin baked oatmeal about to come out of the oven...we're starting fall pumpkin season just a smidge early here :)  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Orange Blossom
Ink:  Basic Black, Powder Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Thick Whisper White, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits

4 comments:

CCsMom said...

I tend toward FABRIC that looks like that! Very nice. I do like the colors. The whole look is gorgeous. I LOVE the sentiment, too. Wonderful.

Jen Mitchell said...

You obviously made the right choice! The flowers are lovely and they pair so beautifully with that DSP. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kathy said...

You are great at making simple look awesome. Love this card.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a lovely card! I love your choice of colours and the sweet flowers you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!