Friday, October 6, 2017

Cool Snowflake

Friday again already, y'all!  And it might only be October (YAY OCTOBER I LOVE YOU) but for today's card I'm channeling snow.


I had the color combo thanks to Cupcake Inspirations, and snowflakes were a no-brainer to go with navy, white and silver, but then I needed a sentiment.  I wanted some kind of "hello" type sentiment rather than Christmas, so I started looking through my stamps and the "You're Cool" from Cool Treats made me laugh so that's why I picked it.  Here's the Cupcake Inspirations challenge graphic:


I stole the sketch from Dawn Olchefske's blog, but it looks like that was a challenge for her team of demonstrators and not a general challenge.  Either way, I liked the sketch (and I'm totally an orphan demo, out here all by my onesies, and I am by far and away my own best customer).

Well, I'm going to get Ryan and me ready to go to the gym today.  Friday's class is a boot camp, which I didn't go to last week--we got out of the house too late for me to make the class so I did elliptical.  Anyway, hoping that class is good.  Tomorrow's class is my favorite--step!  I did it for the first time with this teacher last Saturday and she totally kicked my butt.  It was awesome.  So yep, breakfast and then we're out the door.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes, Cool Treats
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Shimmery White, Night of Navy, Silver foil, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Rhinestone

1 comment:

Wendy Bellino said...

Way to go, crafting and heading to the gym...you're my hero! Great snowy scene using our color theme! Love the sentiment! I'm glad you shared your art with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT