Thursday, October 5, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Howdy, kids!  How's it going this fine Thursday?  I'm actually looking forward to yoga class at 8:30 this morning, if I can figure out something else to do instead of downward dog so I don't strain my wrists.  Other than that, I did actually like the class last week.  Color me surprised!

Speaking of color, we're back to orange today : D


Well, actually it's Peekaboo Peach and I stamped pumpkins on it.  That's some fruit/veggie confusion right there.  Anyway, I saw this color combo at the Color Throwdown:


...and I was tempted to break out Foxy Friends again, but then I thought hey, I haven't used Hug in a Mug in a while.  And so I made a pumpkin spice latte card, even though I've never had one.  Much as I love pumpkin, I like to bake with actual pumpkin puree, not all the "pumpkin spice" stuff that tastes all chemical-y, plus I don't drink coffee.  But anyway, that fox is super cute.

I used Peekaboo Peach, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso for my card.  I thought I'd do Early Espresso for the card base, then I talked myself into doing Crumb Cake, and once I had everything stuck down on the Crumb Cake card, I didn't like it so I pulled it all up and went with Early Espresso after all.  Sometimes the first instinct is the right one!

That's it for me today, y'all.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hug in a Mug, Pick a Pumpkin
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper:  Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso, Thick Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals, metallic enamel shapes

1 comment:

Broni said...

Oh, yummy! I'm imagining pumpkin spice latte in that cup! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!