Tuesday, November 14, 2017

We're Going to Disneyland!

Scrappy Tuesday!  Thought we'd do scrapbook pages today since yesterday was Guest Designer Day :D  And here are some of the most recent pages to come out of my craft cave!


Pics are from when we went to Disneyland with friends in April of last year.  These same friends are driving down for Thanksgiving next week!  Very excited about that.


Also excited about my title and patterned paper here.  That pattern is one of my VERY FAVORITEST EVER by Stampin' Up!, I just love it.  So for the title, I used the same colors and added Pacific Point.  I sponged ink on the background rectangle rather than inking up straight from the ink pad, which made the colors light enough that you could still tell the letters are BLUE and they look good.


Second layout!  I matted all the photos with different colors from the patterned paper too.  Pacific Point isn't anywhere in the pattern, but I thought it went well with the other colors.


And there's the colors:  Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, and smidge of Basic Black and Whisper White.  Wish my photos of the pages were a little better today but we've been socked in with clouds for what seems like forever so it's hard to get good pics.  Ah well.  The trip was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing those friends again next week!

Cheers, y'all!  Ryan and I are heading to the gym for the first time in a week since we both had colds last week.  Wish me luck.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Layered Letters Alphabet, Back to Basics Alphabet
Ink:  Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black
Paper:  Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories:  Mickey punch by All Night Media, circle punches from SU!

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

The colors and paper kind of remind me of the '60's! And the Disneyland title looks like the old Disneyland marque. LOVE it. Looks very cheerful for the "Happiest Place on Earth"!