Monday, December 18, 2017

Hershey's Chocolate World

Mornin', y'all!  Well, word is that our Mac is D-E-D dead.  It's not the hard drive so something else got fried; hubs went ahead and ordered a new iMac yesterday.  Don't know when it will get here so it appears my hiatus will continue...but I do have a bunch of posts already started with scrapbook pages so at least Scrappy Monday continues.


Say hello to Hershey's Chocolate World in Hershey, Pennsylvania :)  These pictures aren't strictly Christmasy, but they were taken in December two years ago and you can see there's a gigundo house made out of candy with Christmas trees next to it.  See those Hershey candy sticker accents?  I've had them in my stash FOR.EV.ER. and finally got to use them!  What's silly is I have a TON of stickers, like two giant sheets plus some printed die cuts, and I just used four itty bitty stickers here but that's all the layout needed I think.  I chose the patterned paper for the top and bottom strips because it reminded me of out-of-focus Christmas lights. 


And here is today's color palette:  Chocolate Chip (of course!  That was a no-brainer), Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry (because those are the colors in Reese's Peanut Butter Cups wrappers), the Coastal Cabana patterned paper, and of course Whisper White.

That's it for today, y'all.  See you next Monday...or sooner if the computer gets here super fast.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Chocolate Chip marker
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Thick Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  Hershey's stickers by Creative Imaginations

No comments: