Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Unplanned Hiatus

Hey y'all, looks like I'll be taking a little unplanned blogging hiatus.  We think Ryan killed our computer* where all my papercrafting pictures are, and I've never used the new laptop until right this minute as I type this and I don't think we have it set up to download pictures from any of our cameras.  Thus, unplanned hiatus.  Maybe I'll get some scrapping done!


*Last week before we left for Texas, Ryan unplugged the Mac from the wall.  I restarted it and everything seemed fine, but when we got back yesterday it all no worky.  Hubs thinks that the sudden unplug fried the hard drive.  We have all our pictures backed up on a Time Capsule, but I don't know if we'll be able to access them yet.  O Computer Gods, please please please don't let us lose all our pictures!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

ohhhhh that is the worst feeling in the world! I hope you didn't lose them, too!