Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Eclectic Catty Case

Mornin' y'all!  How's it going today?  Ryan is starting to wiggle around in his crib so I'd better type this fast and then I can get him up for breakfast.

Say hello to the first card of the new year!


I was actually having trouble getting my brain back in the card making game, but then I looked at the Stampin" Up! catalog cover and decided to CASE one of the cards on there.  I combined that with the last Freshly Made Sketch of 2017:


And I'm happy with what I came up with.  I'm not happy with my Soft Sky ink pad...I first tried stamping the Lemon Lime Twist blob with Soft Sky and it came out looking more like dirty dishwater.  I stamped the LLT right over it and it looks much better.  And this is why I miss Baja Breeze and would rather have it than Soft Sky.  Baja Breeze never looks like dishwater.

Okay, time to get Ryan up and get our day started.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Oh So Eclectic
Ink:  Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Thick Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Accessories:  Iridescent Sequins, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

Love how bold this design is. The background paper is fabulous.

How is the little man today -- and his mommy? So glad this is a short week. I could get used to 4-day work weeks, you know? Love you!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty card....great colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that background paper and the pretty flower! So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!