Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Moon Baby Pair

Mornin' y'all!  How's it going?  Still no word yet on our Mac...they'd better hurry up and fix it, we leave in less than two weeks!


I made a pair of super-fast cards to share today.  Pretty soon I'll have to start packing up my ink pads and prepping stuff for the move :p  Anyway, the color on here is still a bit wonky but you get the idea.  My "other sister" (she and her husband are my brother's and sister-in-law's best friends, they're pretty much part of our extended family) is finding out the sex of her baby on February 1 and now I'm prepared!  These came together super fast thanks to the Fall-To Layout from Clean & Simple Stamping:


My image was a little smaller than shown in the sketch, so I just made it a panel on the front of my card.  These also fit in this week's theme challenge at Global Design Project:


I suppose I could have shared the China layout I'm almost finished with, it's from the very beginning of our trip.  Well, I suppose I could still do that tomorrow or Friday!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Moon Baby
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Powder Pink, Berry Burst
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Accessories:  Iridescent Sequins