Monday, January 29, 2018

Sapporo, Part 4: Ice Festival

Scrappy Monday!  I'm back with more Sapporo pages and today it's the ice festival!


See the pics here.  I think the colors look a wee bit off in the photo, that page base is Rich Razzleberry.  Snowflakes for this layout are courtesy of the patterned paper and then one stamped snowflake in the right page.


Ignore the bit of stray glue on the E and revel in my awesome two-tone letters!  Once again, I used sponge daubers to ink them up, with Pear Pizzazz on top and Tempting Turquoise on the bottom.  Kind of in love with how this turned out.


I think I already mentioned what today's colors are:  Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.  Again, the Razzleberry just doesn't look right in that photo, but it does look good with the other colors in real life.  Trust me ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Mixed Medley
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, All Is Calm DSP
Accessories: scalloped circle punch

No comments: