Monday, February 5, 2018

Sapporo, Part 5: Mount Moiwa

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  The packers come on Wednesday so we've got a lot to do between now and then, some of which I'll get started on when Ryan goes down for his nap here in a little bit.  But for right now, let's check out some scrapbook pages!


See the pics here.  Umm, I think I love blue and pink together.


This time I cut the title out so my pink would show up on the blue background.  And also more snowflakes because it's Sapporo.


Today's super-fun color palette is Pacific Point, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  This layout was super simple and pretty fast to put together, but I think it's still reasonably cute.

I'm off to play with Ryan until he's ready for his nap, then I'll go work on getting my craft room ready to pack up.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Snow Swirled
Ink:  Pacific Point, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Paper:  Pacific Point, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Fruit Stand DSP
Accessories:  hexagon punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I do love the pink and blue together. All I can say is, I need to be under blankets to view this layout. Makes me COOOOLD!