Friday, May 4, 2018

Boneless Dino

Salutations and greetings, stampy friends.  I'm glad it's Friday!


Super quick card for today.  Like, the only part that took a couple of minutes was cutting out the dinosaur, but I think it's still pretty cute .  No Bones About It and Work of Art are both retiring, and this card makes me wish I'd used Work of Art more often because I'm loving the triple stamped swoosh here.

Let's start with the Just Add Ink challenge:


I used orange and if you really want to stretch it then I used a din-O.  Hee.  Too bad I didn't see this challenge for yesterday's card, since that one had an oval and I used Orange Blossom and it featured a flaming-O.  Hee hee.

Next up is the CAS(E) this Sketch sketch:


And that is what made this card super fast.  And now I have a cute kid card to send out to someone.

Time to go give my cute kid a bath.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  No Bones About It, Work of Art
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Pacific Point
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Dimensionals

6 comments:

CCsMom said...

Hey, I'm behind on these. Where did the time go?!!! Beautiful cards. LOVE the colors on the flamingo card especially. VERY nice. And the coral colors on the dino bones. Great color choices.

It's Friday AFTERNOON, so that's a great thing. I don't know if it is the weather or what, because it is raining outside, but I'm tired. It's been raining ALL DAY.

You have a great one. Love you and have fun on your little excursion on Saturday.

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lou said...

Love the created way you have added 'O'. Thanks for joining in this week at Just Add Ink.

KimB said...

This is a cute kids card Christy! Love how you made your orange strips ombre they make a great background for your din-O! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan said...

Such a super cute card, Christy! I love how your orange, ombre brush strokes and bright blue dinO compliment and balance each other so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely CAS style - I like how you have used the Orange shades in the background. Chantell Just Add Ink