Sunday, May 20, 2018

China: Silk

Happy Sunday, y'all!  I'm back with new China pages.  Well, they're not really new...I made these about a year ago, but they're new to the blog :)


This layout goes along with the Jade layout from last week, so I used the same colors but flipped them around a bit.


This came out a little more subtle than I thought it would, but I stamped the flower from Artistically Asian on the Peekaboo Peach strips and it reminds me of the designs we saw on the silk.


Color palette is the same as last week, just in different concentrations:  Peekaboo Peach, Dusty Durango, Brocade Blue, and a little bit of Mint Melody.

Have a great Sunday, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Artistically Asian
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Brocade Blue, Peekaboo Peach, Dusty Durango, Mint Melody
Accessories:  1/2" circle punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Sure is amazing. I got a piece from eBay for Adam (one of the worst transactions I've ever had through eBay). But it was the same on both sides, just reversed. No ends of the silk, no nothing. Wonder how they do that. Pretty amazing. Wonder how it would be to stitch with silk. The colors are amazin and the craftmanship is incredible. Wonder if Adam still has it. It was in an interesting standing frame that privots so you can see both sides.

Great layout!