Tuesday, May 8, 2018

It's Always Tea Time

Mornin' y'all!  We're going a bit retro for today's card because of this challenge from the Paper Players:


As I said on yesterday's Tea Party pages, I have several tea-related stamp sets.  None of them are current, so I dusted off an old favorite for this card:


That's A Nice Cuppa, which was in the Occasions Catalog a few years ago.  I think this one might be my favorite of all my tea stamps :). I also pulled out the matching Have a Cuppa DSP stack to go with the Global Design Project color challenge:


The paper already had Melon Mambo and Pool Party in it, so I just had to incorporate some Lemon Lime Twist, which I did with the card base and a snippet of LLT ribbon hoarded from the Lots of Happy card kit.

You know what?  I think I'll go make myself a cuppa right now...cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  A Nice Cuppa (retired)
Ink:  Pool Party, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Thick Whisper White, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack (retired)
Accessories:  Dimensionals, LLT ombre ribbon

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

This card is so neat. I really like the colors and the designed paper. So cute.

Annie S. said...

I can see why this set is one of your favorites! The DSP is perfect! So glad you played along over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love that color combo and it looks so fresh and fun with the teacups! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week, too!